Thursday, April 19, 2012

miss me?

I'm sure that all of you readers have been anxiously awaiting my return. And by all of you I mean all 3 of you and by anxious I mean that you probably gave up on this little blog. It's cool, I almost did too. But here I am, although, let me warn you ahead of time that I don't have anything groundbreaking to share.

The last two weeks have been incredibly busy, which is part of the reason for my lack of writing. I mean, I was two weeks behind on Bethenny!!! You know things were crazy...
Easter weekend was filled with showering the babe and celebrating the Risen Christ with family and friends. Then, it was time to get down to business with the packing of our house. NOT a fun task. Moving is the. worst. Seriously. Even though I knew we were going to a new, better house that we OWN and how exciting is that, I still dreaded the process. But with the help of my mom and linds, I got it done. Only by the grace of God...

Last weekend was only a little, tiny bit crazy. We had a lock-in ALL night on Friday night at church that both the hub and myself chaperoned, Saturday we finished packing and cleaned the new house to get ready for move-in, and Sunday the movers came, the hub had a fantasy draft, and I had work. Totally chill. By Sunday evening I honestly thought my feet would fall off, and the belly was not my favorite accessory. Not at all. But we all survived and now we're in the new house! yay! It's currently a disaster, but we're in it none the less. Success.

I'm trying not to be too crazy about the whole process, but we all know that crazy is what comes naturally. I just want everything to be done. Right now. Right NOW. Ugh. Patience is not my forte. But I'm working on it. I'm learning. It took me 3 tries to buy the right curtains for our bedroom - 3 tries! I'm not a very good homemaker just yet. But we finally have curtains on the windows and that is a victory. And I'll take it.

I'll be around this little blog sporadically for a while during the rest of the move in process. If you miss me terrrrribly... let me know. I'll see what I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment